Nothing announces that summer is coming better than the smell and taste of watermelon. The very first sight of one for this season is enough to send you into a mad scramble for a little spring-cleaning and closet update. If this sounds like you, then you will probably remember the messiness of cutting into one. One or two of you might even remember that nasty cut you got when trying to slice one with a knife.
Perhaps this will be the summer when you do away with the mess and danger of using a knife and finally buy a watermelon slicer. This is where we come in: We have researched the watermelon slicers in the market and come up with a list of the best ones out there. Here are the best watermelon slicers we found:
1. ZaH Watermelon Slicer
The Feeny watermelon slicer is a little heavier than other similar products, but the benefits associated with this bit of extra weight is why we chose it as our top pick.
It fits into the category of cutting whole watermelons, not only individual slices. The thick, hard plastic will not deform under the heaviest pressures nor the hottest days of summer. The stainless steel slicer is thicker than the competition so it can cut even an unripe watermelon. Hopefully, you won’t have to do that often. To make sure it’s ripe, tap its belly. If it sounds hollow, it is ripe.
The thick slicers guarantee that you should be able to slice through the thick watermelon in one smooth push. It will not rust, and it is effortless to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
It has large grip handles that make it easy to use while keeping your fingers at a safe distance from the cutting edges. Its large size can fit over any watermelon. It cuts the watermelon into twelve even slices. It leaves a perfectly round, long centerpiece, which will have the kids fighting over who gets to freeze it and eat like a watermelon popsicle later.
Its large base plate doesn’t allow any liquids to escape it so you won’t have a mess to clean up afterward. You can also use it to slice cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, vegetables and more.
We highly recommend the Feenm watermelon slicer for your summer slicing needs. It and your good memories will last a lifetime.
2. NEX Watermelon Slicer
If you hate cutting and slicing, this beauty is for you. It is in the category of cutting whole watermelons into slices. It is large enough to cut any watermelon and also cuts bread, pizza, many vegetables, cantaloupes, pie, and many fruits. The NEX watermelon Slicer could have been called the Many-Things Slicer. It will soon become one of the handiest things to have around your kitchen. You will use it so often to cut and slice that your knives will get jealous of it.
You can save much time by using this cutter, corer, and slicer instead of using a knife to do it. It is easy, and you can spend more time with your family and guests instead. It is just as easy to clean in your kitchen as on the beach, picnic or barbeque.
Since you can also use it to cut and slice pears with it, only your imagination will limit its uses. Imagine yourself cutting lemons into twelve perfect slices for your drinks or seasoning. Even your diet might be changed since you will use it often to cut fruits and thereby eat more of them in your daily meals routine. You will see its many possibilities at first sight. We also gave it our highest rating due to its versatility and simplicity.
It not only looks simple; it is! I bet even the Egyptians wish they had this handy watermelon slicer 5000 years ago.
3. KATIANO Watermelon Slicer Deluxe
The Katiano Slicer Set falls into the category of individual slice cutters and includes the slicer/tong, a corer, and a baller/carver. You will feel like a doctor with all of your necessary tools alongside, as you get ready to prepare your culinary work of art.
Cut only what you need. You won’t have to worry about saving the fresh watermelon after that. It is straightforward to use. You insert the cutting rod in a half-cut watermelon, and you bring it towards you in a swift motion that renders a slice without any rind. It’s that easy!
Once you have finished slicing the whole watermelon, you can use the corer along the inner curves to get at any bits that remained. No waste!
Impress and delight your guests and family by using your carver to create beautiful sculptures into the slices. You can also scoop-out perfectly round balls of watermelon for the fruit salads. Let your imagination guide you to creating a masterpiece that will have your fortunate guests salivating. They will undoubtedly be asking you where you bought the Katiano slicer set to get themselves one too.
The non-slip handles make the gadgets easy to control comfortably. The product comes with a lifetime quality and satisfaction guarantee. It comes packaged in a beautiful box that makes it perfect for gift-giving. We had to give it the top five stars, and we highly recommend it as a must-addition for your kitchen.
4. SLEEKE Watermelon Slicer and Tong
This handy slicer and tong is all you need to cut and serve perfect watermelon slices. It merits a five-star rating due to its simplicity and, as the name says, sleek design. It’s a snap to clean, and it’s fun to use. Forget about looking for knives and serving tools. This one does it all.
Even if you are in Japan, you will find that it can also easily cut their trendy square watermelons just as well as our oval ones.
It comes with a watermelon recipe booklet that is yours to keep for free if, for whatever reason, you decide to use your lifetime-money-back guarantee and return the slicer. Its sturdy handle won’t slip from your hands when you are slicing and is a cinch to clean. We doubt you will see any reason to return it anytime soon. Have fun and enjoy the free time you will have by using this Sleeke watermelon slicer. Just remember not to lend it out though, or you will never get it back.
5. HENMON Watermelon Slicer
For those of you that want a functional watermelon slicer and don’t need all the extra frills, the Henmon Watermelon slicer is for you. When we say it can cut any watermelon, regardless of how large it is, we mean it! We gave it four stars in the “cut the whole watermelon” category for its functionality and simplicity.
We love the fact that you can also use it for cutting bread, pie, pizza and a wide range of fruits and vegetables. It is easy to use and even easier to clean. Just run it under water and you are finished! This will save you time, and you worry since even an adolescent can use it safely.
Even though it is quite large, you can store it easily in your kitchen. It fits nicely in the trunk of all cars for when you take it on picnics or to share with your friends at their social events.
You get twelve perfectly shaped and sized slices every time you use it. Conserve energy by cutting them all at once. There is no need to use a knife and be cutting them all one by one. It will save you the headache of having the mother-in-law complaining because she got the smallest piece.
We were surprised to find that it cuts pineapples as easily as it cuts, oranges, pears, and lemons.
If the watermelon is huge and thereby difficult to start cutting, try cutting off both ends of it first. You will find that the rest cuts easily.
If your goal is just to cut a watermelon quickly and without a mess, you will not go wrong with the Henmon Watermelon Slicer.
6. Watermelon slicer cutter Windmill Auto Stainless Steel
It is kid-friendly so the whole family can take turns using it. Knowing how children have an ingrained aversion to washing their hands well, this slicer is the answer for keeping nasty bacteria away from your food. This benefit is significant for using the Nize Watermelon Corer and Slicer since only recently a Salmonella outbreak in the United States was linked to pre-cut melons.
You can avoid such scares by cutting and slicing the fresh fruit in the comfort of your home. Its sturdy rubber handle won’t slip from your hands when you are slicing away. It is easy to use and doesn’t leave a mess to clean afterward. Your kids won’t kick up a fuss when they are asked to clean it either since it is a cinch to clean and it is dishwasher safe.
Besides being able to slice a perfect portion, this tool will let you cut squares that you can use for your fruit salad. You can also make great shakes and smoothies as well.
Give yourself the pleasure of making a delicious watermelon Pina Colada to enjoy on those hot summer days. We strongly recommend this watermelon slicer for families and those on a tight budget.
7. YIKUZO Watermelon Slicer
The Yikuzo Watermelon Slicer is a set that allows your artistic side to flourish. Create delicious works of art that will impress family members and friends alike. We gave it high marks in the multi-carve category.
It has a cutting ruler that lets you pick the size of the cubes you want to cut. Just push the slicer tool into the watermelon and watch the cubes come out. It’s quick and mess-free. It’s an absolute joy to use!
Its rounded edges and non-sharp blades make it safe for your children to use. You won’t have to worry about cuts or scrapes when using it to cut perfect little watermelon slices for your fruit salad.
The handy carving tool allows you to scoop out perfect watermelon balls. It also lets you carve beautiful designs into your cantaloupes. You will have a difficult time keeping your family members and friends out of the kitchen when you are using it. They will all want to try it! It even comes with forks.
8. iMixx Watermelon Slicer Kit
The iMixx watermelon slicer lets you cut out a perfect slice of watermelon and serve it in one clean motion. The juice of the watermelon stays inside the rind, which keeps the workstation mess-free. It isn’t challenging to use and cleans easily. It can be used to cut and slice watermelons, cantaloupes, melons, honeydew, apples, and pears. Its ergonomic handle won’t have it slipping from your hands when using it.
The carver and baller is an excellent tool for creating fantastic displays of fruit salads. Impress your friends with what you can make with this great kit. You might even get requests for catering events when you show off your decorating talent.
Make your kitchen into an artist’s studio with the iMixx Watermelon Slicer Kit. We highly recommend it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are watermelon slicers safe for kids to use?
Generally speaking, they are all safe to use. Where you need to be careful is with carvers. They are spiky.
Are they all rust-resistant?
Yes. They are all rust-resistant.
How durable and resistant are they?
The ones with moving parts are less resistant than the ones with no moving parts.
Do they have guarantees?
Yes. We have only chosen products that come with guarantees.
When you say “easy to use”, just how easy is it? I’m not very handy at using utensils.
They are all extremely easy to use. They come with instructions but you probably will not need them. Be at ease.
Criteria for Choosing Best Watermelon Slicers
When we set about choosing which products to recommend, we considered many factors. Here are some:
Whole watermelon slicers must have handles that are safely away from the cutting blades. The blades cannot be too sharp, only sharp enough to do the job. Individual slicers should also not be razor-sharp. The handles must be safely away from slicing surfaces.
All products needed to be made of materials that would not attract, or keep bacteria alive.
Sturdiness and Convenience
All products needed to be sturdy and also easy to handle. They were not considered for this review if they were difficult, or too time-consuming to use.
All products needed to get the job done. They needed to have strong cutting wires, or blades without falling apart or slipping from your hands.
All products needed to be durable and rust-resistant. Rust not allowed.
Easy to Clean
All products had to be easy to clean. They could not have nooks and crannies that were difficult to get to when cleaning and could otherwise harbor bacteria. They are all dishwasher safe.
All individual sliders and corers/carvers had to be versatile enough to let you do the job without cramping your creativity.
Choosing the best watermelon slicers on the market today was not an easy task. We had to pick the best product in its category so that you don’t have to. We know you have better things to do with your time and that you don’t want to overspend for a less than satisfactory product.
In the “whole watermelon slicer” category, we selected the Feenm Watermelon Slicer as the best watermelon slicer in the market. It is thick and sturdy enough to cut all watermelons easily. It comes with a base plate that catches all the juices and works just as well for slicing many other fruits and vegetables.
In the “single slicer” category, we had to with the Katiano Slicer Set. It is a handy set of tools that get the job done without needing any other appliances or knives. The first thing that got our attention was the beautiful box in which it arrived. It immediately had me making a gift list of my soon to be lucky friends. It did everything, from slicing the watermelon to making watermelon balls and carving shapes into it.
We could not leave out the Nize Watermelon Corer and Slicer. It gets our honorable mention due to its simplicity. It can slice and cube-out pieces of watermelon as well as any. If you have a limited budget, it is all you need.
- Top 7 Best Flour Sifter To Buy For your Kitchen- FULL BUYER’S GUIDE!
- Top 6 Best Home Kegerator-Complete Reviews With Comparison
- Top 6 Best Meat And Bone Grinders-FULL BUYER’S GUIDE & REVIEW
- Top 5 Best Broiler Pans To Buy 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- How To Use Dry Ice In A Cooler
- The 7 Best Chinese Cleaver in 2022 – FULL BUYER’S GUIDE!
- Top 5 Best Meat Injector in 2022 with Full Injecting & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 10 Best Milk Frothers To Buy In 2022 Reviews
- Top Best Tofu Press of 2022 Complete Reviews with Comparison
- Best Residential Ice Maker – Reviews & Buying Guide
- The 6 Best Whipped Cream Dispensers in 2022- FULL BUYER’S GUIDE!
- The Best Tea Kettles And Teapots Of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- substitute for kaffir lime leaves
- Top 5 Best Water Distillers 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Top Best Carbon Steel Wok – Reviews & Buying Guides
- Swell vs Hydro Flask– Which is the Better Water Bottle?
- Top 6 Best Espresso Machine Under $200
- Top Best Cast Iron Teapot – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Best Spiralizers of 2022 – Best Zoodle Makers
- Best Pancake Griddle Complete Reviews With Comparison
- 8 Best Watermelon Slicers of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Top Best Food Processor for Nut Butter – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Best Stainless Steel Rice Cooker Complete Reviews With Comparison
- 5 Best Coffee Grinder for Cold Brew – Reviews and Buying Guide
- How to Pack a Cooler with Dry Ice
- How Long Does Cooked Crab Last? FULL GUIDE!
- 8 Amazing and Surprising Feta Cheese Substitutes
- How To Clean Your Coffee Maker With Bleach
- The Best Kitchen Torches and Complete Reviews with Comparison
- Substitute for Rosemary
- 10 Best Cookie Press in 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Top 10 Best Cookware for Glass Top Stoves Complete Guide for 2022
- Top 5 Best Popcorn Kernels of 2022 – Complete Review with Comparison
- Types of Pressure Washer Nozzles Explained
- How Long Do Blueberries Last? How to Store Blueberries
- Best Sausage Stuffer Reviews 2022 – Top Brands Compared
- Top 10 Best Omelette Pan 2022 – Reviews and Buying Guide
- Top 10 Best Freezer Containers You Can Buy Now
- Peanut Oil Substitute
- How Long Do Bananas Last
- Best Airtight Containers
- How Long Will Bacon Last: A Primer For Meat-Lovers
- How Long Does Broccoli Last?
- Zucchini Substitute
- Top 5 Best Cheese Slicer Reviews On The Market 2022
- Keeping The Coffee Hot
- Top 10 Best Espresso Machine Under $300 for 2022
- 8 Best Butcher Knives for 2022 -Reviews & Buying Guide
- Are Rubbermaid Containers Dishwasher Safe?
- Can You freeze Food in Glass Containers?
- Prepworks 6 Piece Food Storage Containers by Progressive Review
- Dragonn 10-piece Best Airtight Food Storage Container Set Review
- Top Best Plastic Food Storage Containers
- Top Best Dry Food Storage Containers
- Top Best Brown Rice Brands
- Top 7 Best Rotary Cheese Grater – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Cumin Substitutes
- Substitutes for Goat Cheese
- How Long Is Cooked Rice Good
- How Long Does Fruit Infused Water Last
- How to Use a Cotton Candy Machine
- Can You Freeze Jello?
- Can You Froth Almond Milk?
- Finding the Best Coriander Substitute
- Masa Harina Substitutes
- Lemongrass Substitutes
- Substitutes for Curry Leaves
- Mahi Mahi Taste
- The Best Celery Seed Substitute Options Available
- The Best Dijon Mustard Substitutes You Have At Your Fingertips
- The 10 Best Wine Aerators in 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guides
- Best Juicer for Greens: The Ultimate Guide
- Best Electric Knife Sharpener : The Ultimate Guide
- Top 12 Best Construction Worker Lunch Box: The Ultimate Guide
- How Long Can Yogurt Sit Out?
- How Long Does Cream Cheese Last?
- What Do Beets Taste Like?
- How Long do Tortillas Last?
- How Long Is Hummus Good For?
- Best Meal Prep Bags with Ultimate Guide
- Top Best Chopsticks with Ultimate Guide
- Top Best Food Storage Containers 2022 – Complete Reviews with Comparisons
- Where to Recycle Plastic Containers
- When to Throw Out Plastic Food Containers
- Razab Glass Food Storage Containers 2022-Full Review
- Pyrex Simply Store Glass Food Container Set Review 2022
- Prep Naturals Glass Meal Containers Review 2022
- How to Clean Greasy Plastic Containers
- Best Glass Food Storage Containers 2022 – Complete Reviews with Comparisons
- How Safe Is It To Microwave Plastic Containers ?
Food Storage Containers3 months ago
How Safe Is It To Microwave Plastic Containers ?
Blog3 months ago
How Long Does Cooked Crab Last? FULL GUIDE!
Food Storage Containers3 months ago
Are Rubbermaid Containers Dishwasher Safe?
Food Storage Containers3 months ago
How to Clean Greasy Plastic Containers
Food Storage Container Advice3 months ago
When to Throw Out Plastic Food Containers
Blog3 months ago
How Long Do Blueberries Last? How to Store Blueberries
Blog3 months ago
How Long Does Fruit Infused Water Last
Food Storage Containers3 months ago
Top 10 Best Freezer Containers You Can Buy Now